Our coral natural loose powder blusher clean beauty is a pretty, pink-peach matte shade for a warm, rosy-cheeked look. Highly pigmented, a little goes a long way.
This silky mineral blusher provides flawless matte coverage with a beautiful natural luminosity. Made from natural ingredients for healthy glowing skin.
Natural Blusher is 100% Vegan and Cruelty-free.
– Pure minerals that offer long-lasting wear and high durability.
– Absorbs excess oil and minimises the appearance of pores.
– Perfect for all skin types, including sensitive, acne-prone, mature, oily and rosacea.
– Our ultra-lightweight formula is super gentle on the skin, allowing your pores to breathe.
– Healing, calming, anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties.
– Contains natural protection against everyday UV-light exposure.
– FREE-FROM bismuth oxychloride, talc, rice powder, oils, starch, synthetic ingredients, boron nitride, silica, parabens, nano-particles, fragrance and preservatives.
Sifter Jar: 10g of Natural Loose Powder Blusher Clean Beauty
Our jar packaging is made from plastic which is reusable, refillable and 100% recyclable.
Ingredients: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide. May contain: Iron Oxides and Ultramarines.
Made in the UK by Honeypie Minerals
Ready to ship in 1-3 business days from United Kingdom (UK)
All orders are dispatched within 24-48 hours of receiving your order.
Delivery times can vary depending on the day, time and Royal Mail service.
COVID-19 lockdowns may be affecting time frames of the Royal Mail postal service.
How do I return an unwanted product?
Unwanted products can be returned for exchange or refund, if the seal hasn’t been removed, the product has not been used or opened and as long as it is sent back within 7 days of receipt of order. Please kindly contact us via ‘Contact Vendor’ on my MettaLife store page if you wish to send a product back and notify us.
Products should be returned with a note explaining whether you want an exchange or a refund. Once we receive your returned product, we will issue a refund or exchange if it meets the criteria
How do I return a faulty product?
Faulty products can be returned for an exchange or refund. Please kindly contact us immediately via ‘contact vendor’ if you have received a faulty product. We will send out a replacement straight away along with a stamped addressed jiffy for you to send the faulty product back to us
- Store Name: Honeypie Minerals
- Vendor: Honeypie Minerals
- No ratings found yet!
All of our customers are welcome to return any unwanted products as we offer a money back guarantee to ensure customer satisfaction. Please contact us first and we can authorise your return request. Kindly retain your proof of postage as evidence of your return.